Saturday, September 7, 2013

The start of a Help for Avatar website


This is one of my fondest memories of my firsts day as an avatar in Second Life. It was fun to explore and find new friends. I have been a virtual world user since May 2007. The minute I landed in Second Life I was very excited about all the possibilities using this fresh new world. I learned so many things, such as creating clothing, shoes, skin, hair, buildings, scripting, photography, running a magazine, modeling, owning islands, being a landlord, buying and selling land… The list goes on and I'm still learning!
In my real life, I love creating new websites and I thought it would be nice to have a site where people can come and learn about doing certain things in a virtual world. The reason I don’t say Second Life only is because there are MANY virtual worlds out there that someone can visit.

Here is a list of some virtual worlds you could visit. My personal favorite is Inworldz
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Grid_List

No comments:

Post a Comment